Sunday 27 July 2008

Mission 1. Day 13

Greetings Troopers

Not much to say about saturday the 12th as it was my day off. I really enjoyed the time too, managed to do a little work for my UK client. I'm a self employed graphic designer, I design for web and print but sadly the job keeps me sat for hours in front of a computer. For the moment I am working at home so I use that advantage to boost my healthy living by using my simple home gym for 5 or 10 mins each hour.

Sometimes I forget and a couple of hours will fly past but for the most part I am winning that battle. I like to do press-ups and crouches to get the blood moving about my legs and ass. It’s easy to ignore that numb feeling from sitting 7 hours in a day. My God! How bad is that???

I think I am going to set my pooter to let me know when each hour passes, then I will force myself up and do some exercise for 5 or 10 mins. If any techies out there know how to set an alarm to go off every hour using Windows Vista, I would sure like to know :-)

My workout today rocked. Great upper body torture and an abs assault that left me on fire. Getting to know the guys who workout there too, they are helping me spot and pushing me further. Very happy.

Regards

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas!"

No comments: