Monday 21 July 2008

Mission 1. Day 7.

Hello Shreddermites

Sorry this has to be a quick post tonight but I will come back later, probably tomorrow and finish it off. For now here is another scary photo. OK! No comments about my tight undies! Do you know how hard it is to find a pair of loose fitting kaks in a country were everyone is the size of a match-stick?

























Start of a new week and I had a good Upper Body work out. Tell you about it later.

Regards

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas"

5 comments:

Michael said...

Mark, looking good. I can see progress already!

juli gets happy said...

Hey Mark,

I like your claim...shredding is not for Christmas, ;-), It doesn't come in a box or sock, you have to work for it. Very hard.

What about posing in swimming-pants?

;-)

Go for it, it is yours,

Juli

Mike Groom said...

Mark, sorry haven't been around to your blog before now.

Welcome to the group and I wish you well on your journey. Looks like you have a solid plan in place and you will be hitting your goal about the same time as me :) - We are the same age too which makes your journey very similar to mine. Keep shredding and I look forward to watching your progress.

Adam Waters said...

I really dig your quote Mark, shredding really is for life.
BTW, don't worry too much about your undergarments, you should have seen my collection from Mission 1! You are safe as long as you don't wear pink!
Adam

Anonymous said...

ADam, you are too funny! "just don't wear pink". it's ok for men to wear pink! lol. Mark, you are looking good. I can see the changes already, too!