Friday 25 July 2008

Mission 1. Day 11.

Hi All

Went in search for a medicine ball today, been looking all over Jakarta for one but dammed if I can find one. No one knows what the hell I am talking about either so that doesn’t help. Guess I will have to try eBay. I did manage to buy a bar so I can do bench presses at home. Below is a pic, taken today, of me sat on my little home gym thing. Well, its better than nothing.

























Had a good upper body session today and some cardio too, things are starting to get easier so I need to ramp it up a little, I am already lifting more than I could handle in the first few days to week and that’s most encouraging.

In about two weeks time my little Son will pop out of his mums tummy and enter the world so I am going to miss a few days while I stay at the hospital with my wife so I will be working extra hard between then and D-Day to make sure I can shred as much as possible before those 3 or 4 days off.

Up bright and early tomorrow for my regular morning cardio session. So I will bid you all a good night.

Cheers

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas!"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Mark, I like that you are planning ahead. That's a recipe for success!