Thursday 17 July 2008

Mission 1. Day 4.

Greetings Shredomites

Woke up late today, 9am. Had another night of no sleep, its odd as this is the first time I have not been able to sleep but then again my lifestyle was such that I frequently sat up late into the early hours, I guess I am still in that mode but I am forcing myself to bed before midnight no matter what.

Arrived at the gym at 10am and started with a 30 min interval run, followed by 3 sets of mountain climbers, finishing with a 15 minute bike bash.

I am not going to the gym again this evening but instead will work out on my home gym, its not perfect but I can work with it. My entire body hurts, specially when I sit on the toilet!

Regards

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas!"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Mark, keep up the hard work!