Saturday 19 July 2008

Mission 1. Day 6.

Apa Kabar

Day six is now drawing to a close, I got to the gym for my hour of cardio at 7pm, the wife Julie joined me and while I ran she swam. After my run I executed one round of "Minute Madness".

I don’t think you will find that in any exercise book although I am sure it exists in one form or another, quite simply, "Minute Madness" involves going from one apparatus to another, on each item you pump out the exercise at a weight that you can handle and as fast as you can do it, for one whole minute.

You are allowed to stop if you need to, during a particular set but only enough to let the pain fade. The aim is to pump out as many reps in a minute as you can.

I weighed myself today too, on day 1 I was 100kg, today and still in my gym gear - trainers, long jogging pants and T-Shirt, I weighed in at 97kg.

Feeling good! Tomorrow is my rest day but I will get up early and do an hour cardy, later in the evening I have to go to a wedding.

Cheers all.

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
Great work on finishing week one quite strong.

Take your rest day to recuperate. That's when you grow and renew your energy and enthusiasm as you prepare to dive into week two.

juli gets happy said...

Wow, Mark, I love the "Minute Madness"...I am mad every minute, ;-),

enjoy your Sunday, you are doing awesome.

Juli

Michael said...

Nice job Mark!