Thursday 24 July 2008

Mission 1.Day 10

Evening Shredromorphs

Ah, the joy of reaching double figures. It’s a wonderful feeling, almost as wonderful as the big fat sugary, jammy doughnut I laid my eyes on today. Don’t worry, I was strong, didn’t even blink. I knew it would taste good but so what? I already know how it tastes so why do I need to try it again? Day 85 I will but not before then.

Gym closes early on a Thursday so I had to do another run at 4pm. Had a conference call to get through for work so I had to get back for that but the hour cardio was excellent again, I was drenched by the end of it, I am sure the natives wonder who the hell is this sweaty Bule (White Guy)?

The Indonesians who share the gym don’t seem to sweat at all, obviously not working hard enough, can't wait to reveal my six pack on day 85 and blow all their minds, seeing how their own bodies haven’t changed in all that time. I know what they do, they work out in the gym and then go home and eat tons of rice and fatty meat. I've never met people like the Indonesians for eating fat for the love of it, and sugar too, we have one of the highest levels of diabetes here.

Bring it on, day 11, let’s see what you got for me!

Regards

Mark
"Shredding is for life, not just for Christmas!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Attitude Mark. And you did well to walk away form that donut. As they say - nothing tastes as good as being lean feels!

Rock on!