Monday 18 August 2008

Mission 1. Day 35

Greetings Everyone.

Well as you can see its been a while since my last post, this is due to the birth of my first child.





My wife, son and myself have been staying at the Parents home and will probably be here for another week at least. I have been keeping up with some light wieghts and cardio, I had time to grab my bumbells and for cardio i use the size of the house, they have a lot of stairs here :-)

I hope to be back in my gym in a weeks time with luck so in the mean time i will enjoy my time with my little boy, Leonyan Kasenda Andrews.

Peace

Mark

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Beautiful!

Adam Waters said...

Congratulations Mark, Enjoy your time with your new son. The ShredderSphere will be here for you when you make your big return.
Cheers,
Adam

Anonymous said...

Congrats,
Enjoy this time, it is priceless!
Great looking boy!

eric

KaliLilla.com said...

He's so beautiful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! Congratulations, Mark, on the birth of your beautiful son!

Ron said...

Congratulations, Mark!

Michael said...

What a cute picture! Congratulations!